Job Vacancy - Community Connector
Main duties and responsibilities
· To deliver and support the development and co-ordination of a targeted outreach, in-reach and cross-reach activity, to a minimum of 40 individual people aged 50+ per year in relation to health prevention and education, wellbeing and physical activity.
· To support duty activity in Cedarwood Centre, including walk in advice, information and guidance, taking referrals, supporting centre team with service delivery.
· To actively engage service users and deliver appropriate interventions, such as advice and information, brief intervention and activities.
· Directly support service users to access resources and services to increase health and wellbeing.
· To support the delivery and development of a range of health focused campaigns, assisting client or potential clients to remain healthy.
· Comply with all monitoring and evaluation systems, collect, and monitor information as appropriate and provide reports when required and actively contribute to the service achieving successful outcomes for service users.
· Maintain accurate, up to date records and work in accordance with organisational guidelines and procedures.
· To comply with all aspects of our Code of Conduct and adhere at all times to national/local and Cedarwood Trust Safeguarding policies.
· Provide information within accordance to the confidentiality policy to the team involved with individuals to ensure a holistic approach.
· Actively participate in supervision and be willing to personally reflect on interpersonal dynamics within the therapeutic relationship and provide evidence of achieving performance targets alongside other supervision requirements as detailed in Cedarwood Trust policy.
·Recognise personal and professional boundaries and work within Cedarwood Trust governance framework at all times.
· The post holder will be required to work flexibly across within an agreed number of hours to maintain the most appropriate level of service provision. This may include evening and weekend working.
· Uphold data protection legislation and, local and formally agreed information sharing protocols and service user confidentiality agreements.
· Undertake any other such duties as required within the spirit of the post Note: This job description is intended to provide a guide to the general duties and responsibilities of the post. It should not be regarded as a contractual document. It will be reviewed regularly and may be varied at the discretion of Cedarwood Trust.
Hi im really interested in this new vacancy would love to be involved.
Hi Victoria please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for application pack thank you for your interest
Very interested in the job. I'm NOVQ level 3 health and social care
Please email email@example.com for application pack
I am interested in this post would it be possible for a application please thank you.
Leave a Reply.